Sang Putri di hatiku


I was confused with what I feel for this man ... as a man who has a charm to the type of opponent I have someone who clearly I appraiser ..

I have been close to the lam dia.sekitar 1 year ago, I know he ma, I initially only with making friends and chatting about the things that we find interesting, however in time I feel that this seed grows and grows bigger.

I started looking at him with a different view of the withdrawal for her daughter who is very beautiful (for me). All so beautiful and so comfortable to run in my heart. I always wanted to express what I feel for this, however hampered because of the journey along the way that I know him more than once what it is like, he is also the principle I have court only dispose waktu.so I choked therefore tolerable.

On the one hand I am confused because sometimes he was with the love of care as if she is over like me .... but sometimes half as if he does not do anything even have I felt that he was just the Lier. Section He often with stories about a girl-girl with him, they all make me so angry and want to close her ears when I talk itu.Namun respect terhadapnya so I still try to hear that. ya although my risk of heart disease.

Strange that even though I was successful with the pull of menghubunginya never again but when I almost could release him fully back him as the daughter of the beauty of true love to offer ....

I do not know if I am wrong
whether I am a fool

or woman who is unreasonable ....

O God help me please ..!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP