finally its come

ultimately what I am for this coming takutkan also, what is it that makes a hesitant and I membuatku able to do that should not kulakukan.
all may not end here but I will try to mengahirinya. So like I have for this long I have to call it crony "daughter" he was smart, tomboy, curmudgeonly, but also sometimes fed to make clear that all the things I became a special didekatnya. What I ngerasa every way I am going with him serasa I walk with a king's daughter with a softness and strength that exists in one terbaur a handsome man.
face cantiknya clearly not easy to forget the time I glance. sikapnya and how he can talk all melt amarahku sense. I had a few times when I ngerasa I only dimanfaatin him, then I forget all dah determined sense in this and in menguburnya. but when the eye is the beautiful eyes stare 2, when the blow-winded, merask reling soul as if all destroyed in the former without pikiranku. everything changed and all the beautiful things that membuatku forget all akan kesalahanya.

This continues until yesterday even that. However, since yesterday when I was nelpon just ask him to say he was with ngutarain it seems plain to me ... He says I now feel that he was feeling strange sizzle sizzle in life, it go She said I have a girlfriend he has now .... .

Deueeeeer ..... the withdrawal by lightning the air while I am speechless, holding that the body is no longer weak to withstand the burden of a strong body ini.Aku still smiling (actually trying to keep smiling) I lanjutin Hear curhatan him about anything that made him choose the clearly obvious that He make me sad to hear that ...

Since that time I determined to consider only daughter of a daughter who will become friends.
I sure can ....

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP