Pengin Nulis buku

halo all ...!

I ga I think when this arises ..
they penetrate the brain kecilku, dump all came out feeling pikiranku want to write books that only arise once the withdrawal embunyan a certain relief that dipagi cold.

all goes as such but all is still an idea that until now have never felt the evidence konkretnya. a notion that the withdrawal never realized.

everything is so easy to dream but not easy menjadikanya a kenyataan.banyak things that should not obstruction, but even at this time become obstacles for the withdrawal sok yan narrow busy time is the reason that sepertiny not tertoleran untuku. I only have time from 21:00 hours if I am working and how much time from 14:00 hours if the entrance malem to write if I want. But all too difficult to get started.

Even if there is time arrive arrive ideku lost, but I fit in the busy work as factory laborers idea that the withdrawal board alpen ski in the mountains so steep slide followed by swift imagination glacier behind.

nah buat temen temen yang mau membantuku ... pleaseeeeee.

give me something useful, so I can still enjoy the work and become impianku author.

help me ..
help me ... < / span>

0 comments:

Back to TOP