aku semangat lagi

hai all .......!

long ga ya have any posts from me. iya sih emang yesterday told me again ... What identity ce ileeee altitude ya ...?!

gini yesterday so yesterday I was what is referred to as acute syndrome males for any of the consequences .... I do feel very akan meyebalkan, duration of completion, and everything like a big black burden.semuanya once so I can not actually realize that each something that always accompanied the ease difficulties behind him, every problem is always promised pemecahanya.

but fortunately still very dear god I ma. so I am looking for something a little daydream of how I have to give tahu.Tuhan His love, He gave me cahanya n spirit to do what should I do.

I originally found the people of the chance I do not seberuntung
much of what I am working in a company that does not guarantee the welfare of servants, I saw many people who have to beg to survive, mengamen dijalanan, a trader who asongan not seberapalah results when compared with many more things now that may not be enough if I penaka all.

Basically I am increasingly aware that any god given to us is best 4 Us, all penyelesain problem always promised the perfect if we willed.

now from now on I will be trying for those who are thankful for what God has given to me, and I ask that

Given me strength to accept what is happening and should happen
given me strength to change what can still be changed
My policy is given to both see the differences.

amiiiiiiin ...
> tukar

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP