DONAT GRATIS DI PAGI HARI...?

Jakarta Jakarta ...?! emang ga have the free ...?!

still cold snap, the sun belm fully distribute the keganasanya day. only slightly from the hands of the shine off the bust up in the clouds here, tile, bushes, wind, and feeling so warm it feels tense.

I am still not remove the clothing kerjaku. new shoes inggal the base leg of the airport. body lie in the carpet thin sleeping pad keseharianku. eye is almost mengucap a shining light in the world to the island of imagination sendiri.namun forced to gather up a little energy left for the sound check from outside the door who seems.

not even two of the sheath is vaguely saw her bkos didepanku.

"What ...?" bu basa ku lakoni casserole with n soul that has not been fully ignites.

appear olehku a tray containing several small sinker with flour topping gula.di ambilnya 2 and sinker diacungkan to arahku. denagn bag and a little embarrassed I tried to reach the food. I do not cover seneng banget dapet Rejeki me in the morning ... i ni? lumayan free ........... .... he he.

I have not had time to eat the sinker, still hang in the mouth, teeth float among gerahamku, all arrived arrived stopped a moment. Not because of the earthquake, not because donatny topical and not because I like ga sinker.

But .....................?!
but .......................?!

arrive arrive because I heard my mother say kos
2 of 1000 ya later bayarnya can I ,,,,,,...!


Jakarta Jakarta Jakarta ...?! ...
there is no aja.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP