Buku

This evening I am busy again clack type words in the computer keyboard.

I am more busy looking for the book also bacaan.aku ga ngerti sekjak when I like to read.
I seingat all when I started watching kickAndy in metrotv.

ya I am originally a fraudulent charge eh watching the event I was even watching all the lagi.tau ga ... why?

soalnya than I know about the hotest news of the book, I can also dapet freebook's kick andy ya even be used online to www.kickandy.com. but its ok.
I also lagian hoby banget the ngenet.

soalnya is one of my way to my time spent on the day.hee .... hee
apalgi currently have that is ... wah gue banget.
sevara is a nguntungin of my budget for safing most ga ya make ya ngereduce expenditure gue ga ...?

heeee .... he.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP