Bolos

yesterday Saturday 12th January pas gue ga leave work. I certainly confused Isih lho la wong per day ... I leave?

gini lho story .......!

I just go in the morning eg daihatsu possible overtime per day is 99% per day can be ascertained departure ..

nah not a chance that day so may be spelled overtime hours of 29 september 2008 (the old kan ...?)

therefore I thought after thought with the economic formula, the efficiency may or attraction conscience akhirya ga I decided to leave.

eits .... whoa nyalahin I do not first have due reason for this problem.
gini kan contract I work until 31 August 2008, trus kalo eg I leave that day so I just dapet 20,000 (cash only transpot) I dibandingin lelemesnya welding work in it that I bago ga balanced.

therefore with a strong determination, a sense [enuh spirit, and smile that can not be penetrated kuingat eventually I work for the day ...

ya lumayan buat reefresing ,....... he .. he

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP