IJIN LAGI IJIN LAGI

already a few days ago, I do not work, not because I am sick, but more because I currently try to get something .. Yup s. ... bener banget meniti I are trying to register on the career as one of the toyota karyawanya .....

I inget I start Psikotes test n interview on Monday 12 May 2008, how I continue step 4 days after the Siloam Hospital to undergo medical check-up. Thank God I am still given the opportunity to continue the fitness test in the next day, also as a healthy omen I stated that based on medical test ....

day week Monday to fit 18 - 20 I am a new holiday on 21 I test for the screening this far ..... I passed smoothly up n God 4 U .... thanks god ... I also stated reasonable undergo induction on jumat it as the next step.

after 3 days doing all that I live now awaiting result of the first kerasku .... moments I am sure more will be called the toyota to take the contract ... and I will try to work smart in there ....


prayer ... I do!
thank

> tukar

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP